Faith In Thy Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faith In Thy Wolf

A forum for all Balto Fans.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules! Please Read Before Posting!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ariu
Admin
Admin
Ariu

Rules! Please Read Before Posting! Empty
PostSubject: Rules! Please Read Before Posting!   Rules! Please Read Before Posting! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 10:20 am

First off, I would like to welcome ALL members to Faith In Thy Wolf! I really hope that this forum will grow stronger and stronger with members. However, as always, there must be rules. Thes rules should be followed at all times, and consequences can be sentenced to members who do not follow these rules. If you follow these rules, this site should run smoothly.

1. Typing- Ah, the issue of typing. We all (hopefully should) be able to speak English. On that note, people should all use proper punctuation and grammar here. This is a FORUM, not an IM server. Please talk normal instead of using SMS.
Example:
Normal (Accepted): I saw you talking to her the other night.
SMS (NOT Accepted): I sw joo tlkng 2 her T uther night.

2. Double Posting - For those of you who have been on other forums before, you should already be aware of this rule. For all who do not know of this rule, Double Posting is making a new post directly below another post you made. This should be avoided at all times. if you really need to put something else, edit your last post that you made.

3. Avatars and Signatures - Please don't put a signature or avatar that will make us shudder in fear.. The allowed size of sigs is up to 600x200. Please put it at right that, or smaller. Anything bigger, you will be PM'd to make it smaller, or PM'd a smaller size. Avatars can be 100x100, and up to 32 KB. No obscene avatars, either, this is a friendly site. Wink If you have an avatar that was made by someone here or on another forum, please give them credit for your work in your signature space.

4. Replying To A Topic - When replying, you should make it a long reply, or something that would catch people's eyes, and make them want to read it. It MUST relate to the topic. Short replies like "Nice" or "Wow" are considered Spam. People sometimes do it just to bump up their number of posts. Please do not do that.

5. Topics - When making a topic, try to make a useful topic. We are here to make an actual conversation and have fun. Please try and make topics that make sense. Writing one sentence and then thinking that is a good topic, is not allowed. Please write more than that for us to read. And please try and not make a big controversal topic. Short Topics WILL be considered spam.

6. Staff - I, being the Top Admin, will asign the Moderators and other Admins as I choose. I choose them either because of their attitude and reliability, or because they know me. If you are not picked to be an admin or mod, do not go ranting me out, because I proboably will have a good reason for not letting you be one. As I said before, they are picked by MY OWN FREE WILL.

7. Accounts - Please keep your username moderately friendly. We don't want names referring to 'sex' or 'ihatebalto' (for instance). You may only have one account, and if found to have two, the original will be banned, and the second deleted. We know how to tell when someone is someone else. If found to have two, depending on how we feel depends on if you desirve to ever be unbanned.

8. Unwritten Rules - We will try and make sure all rules are written, but some may not be. You CAN be banned for a rule that is not listened or talked about. If we feel its nessecary, we will ban you. So please watch what you do.

Follow these rules, and we can have a great time her. Very Happy

(Please Note- A few of these rules topics were taken from Mayahuskee's site, Balto treasure, because she had them written perfectly.)
Back to top Go down
https://faithinthywolf.rpg-board.net

Rules! Please Read Before Posting!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faith In Thy Wolf :: Faith In Thy Wolf :: Introduction-
Jump to: