Faith In Thy Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faith In Thy Wolf

A forum for all Balto Fans.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Post and Story Ever

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Walto Disney
FanFiction Mod
FanFiction Mod
Walto Disney

First Post and Story Ever Empty
PostSubject: First Post and Story Ever   First Post and Story Ever Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 8:57 pm

The Unwanted Vacation
June 19th, 1926

“You really need to take a break, Balto, maybe go on a vacation” said Jenna. “But, who will help you watch the pups?” asked Balto. “Well” Jenna began, “I could get Dixie to help.” “She’s unreliable!” argued Balto. The arguing continued until Jenna gave up and dropped the subject. Balto had been through a lot of stress having to deal with Jenna’s second litter, but it was mostly just one puppy and her name was Jeana. She was a Siberian husky just like her mother but, she was always trying to get out and explore, and that night she got her chance. She stumbled out of the basket and accidently bumped into a sleeping Balto. He woke up to see her scurrying out the doggy door. He was so surprised that he almost had a heart attack. He ran out the door to see Jeana going through a crawl space. “Jeana get back here this instant!” shouted Balto. Jeana didn’t care, she had gotten her chance and she was going to take it. Balto tried to fit in the crawl space but, he was too big. He ran to the other side to find out that she hadn’t come out that way. He looked up and down the lane and that’s when he saw her. She was climbing aboard one of the ships. Balto yelled for her to come back but she didn’t listen. He ran to try and catch her but, she was already on board. To his misfortune the ship was starting to leave, so he got a running start and jumped onto the ship. Balto had finally caught up to her. “Don’t ever run away from me again, do you understand young lady!” scolded Balto. “I’m sorry….” Jeana squeaked. Balto sighed “Well at least we’re okay, let’s go home.” He looked out the porthole to see Nome disappearing. “Oh no” gasped Balto, he had forgotten that the ship had been moving. Nome was too far away to swim back to, so Balto was stuck. The next day Balto had come from below deck to a very surprised captain. Since they were going to be on the sea for a long time the crew kept Balto and Jeana fed until the boat had reached its destination.
Out of Your Element
“Well here we are” yelled the captain “New York City!” “Wow” said Jeana in pure amazement “look at all the funny trees.” “Those aren’t trees” said Balto while looking at the skyscrapers. The captain cut in telling Balto and Jeana that they had to get off the boat. After the boat had left Balto and Jeana wandered aimlessly until they got to a park. Balto read the sign “Grand Central Park, humph, that’s a funny name, oh well.” They went through the park until they got to a statue and Balto looked at it. He read what it said and couldn’t believe it. It was a statue of himself. While they were leaving they were spotted by a dogcatcher. The dogcatcher sneered “Well it looks like I’m on the clock.” While Balto and Jeana weren’t looking he snuck up behind them and got them in his net. “Got you mutts!” he said. Balto was in such shock that all he could do was flail. The dogcatcher threw them both in the back of his truck and laughed. “What are we going to do dad?” asked Jeana. Balto sighed “I don’t know sweetie.” The dogcatcher pulled into the dog pound and threw Balto and Jeana into a cell. He walked away, still laughing. A couple days passed before Balto realized that there was a small hole at a corner of the cell and started to dig. Jeana was just waking up from a nap. She stretched and yawned and saw Balto doing something. She asked “Papa what are you doing?” “I’m digging a hole out of here” replied Balto. After about an hour of digging they got out. It really didn’t help much because Balto had no idea of where he was. He was trying to find a train station when he saw the sign. “2 ½ miles to Grand Central Station.” Balto read aloud. “Papa” cried Jeana “when are we going home?”Balto tried to comfort her, “We just need to get on a train back to Nenana and then we will have to walk home. But first we need to get to the station.” They walked the rest of the way there in silence, trying to avoid any dogcatchers. It took a long time and they had to be stealthy but they made it on a freight train bound for Detroit. When they got to Detroit they had to switch trains. They found one that made a stop in Seattle and finished at Nenana. When they got in the boxcar they saw a homeless person. He offered to take care of them until he got where he was going. At the stop in Seattle he gathered his stuff and left but he forgot one thing. Half way between Nenana and Anchorage the train hit a huge snow bank that prevented it from going further. “Darn Alaskan winter.” the engineer said. “We’ll be stuck here until March” replied the fireman. Balto heard this and asked himself what month it was. Just then he saw a calendar lying on the floor of the boxcar and was shocked. It was December 21st; He had been gone for over 6 months, and Christmas was in four days! Jeana had grown quite a bit in that time to. She had nearly doubled in size. “What’s wrong papa?” she asked. He said “Look at the calendar.” So she did and she nearly screamed “Have we!” she started to ask. Balto nodded his head. She couldn’t stop her stammering. Balto said plainly “If we don’t leave now we will miss Christmas.” They hopped off the train and started to run home.
Two days later:
They had made it half way to Nome when they reached a valley with a huge frozen lake. They walked up to the edge when Jeana tripped and fell over a log. She yelled. After she screamed Balto and Jeana heard a low grumbling sound and to their horror they saw an avalanche. Balto ran for it but, Jeana was frozen with fear. Balto had gotten to the middle of the lake when he turned around and saw Jeana still standing there. He could only do one thing and that was to yell. “Jeana, Get Out Of There!!” screamed Balto, but, it was too late by the time she snapped out of it the avalanche had already gotten her. Just then part of the ice snapped under the pressure and she was submerged. Just then, Balto heard familiar voices. It was Muk, Luk, and Boris. Muk and Luk dove into the lake and pulled out a soaking Jeana. They performed CPR and she started to breathe again. “Thank you guys so much for saving me!” cried Jeana. “Well we couldn’t let you drown, right Luk.” Muk said.
“How’d you know we were here Boris?” questioned Balto. Boris Started “Well you see after a while we gave up on looking for you but, when we heard the train drivers on the other end of the telegram line say they saw a wolf and a husky jump off their train, we went out looking for you. Now we better get home before Christmas or Jenna will use you for chew toy.” “All right Boris” Balto said and they went home. Balto told Jenna all that had happened and they had a wonderful Christmas. Jenna hasn’t mentioned anything about a vacation since.

THE END
By: Walto Disney
P.S. My e-mail address is vskrzynski@yahoo.com I accidentally spelled it wrong when I registered.I wrote this story in 4 1/2 hours.

Last edited by on Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ariu
Admin
Admin
Ariu

PostSubject: Re: First Post and Story Ever   First Post and Story Ever Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 2:03 am

I was just about to respond to your email, Disney, but I saw you posted this.
I enjoyed it! You should write some more fanfictions! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://faithinthywolf.rpg-board.net
Walto Disney
FanFiction Mod
FanFiction Mod
Walto Disney

PostSubject: Re: First Post and Story Ever   First Post and Story Ever Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 3:35 am

Very Happy Thank You so much! I thought it wasn't going to be that good. I love it when someone enjoys my stories.
Back to top Go down
Ariu
Admin
Admin
Ariu

PostSubject: Re: First Post and Story Ever   First Post and Story Ever Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:04 pm

Walto Disney wrote:
Very Happy Thank You so much! I thought it wasn't going to be that good. I love it when someone enjoys my stories.
Who doesnt? Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://faithinthywolf.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Post and Story Ever   First Post and Story Ever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Post and Story Ever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faith In Thy Wolf :: Fans :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: